Management and Professional Development Seminars in Oklahoma City and Tulsa
- Business Engagement Series for Thought Leaders (BEST Leaders)
- List of Oklahoma City Seminars
- List of Tulsa Seminars
- OSU Management Development Consortium in Oklahoma City
- OSU Management Development Consortium in Tulsa
- Communication Certificate Series for Managers (Tulsa)
For more than 55 years the Center for Executive and Professional Development has assisted area businesses and organizations by professionally planning and executing conferences and events of all sizes with unmatched success.
- OSU Management and Professional Development Seminars are open to the public.
- Seminar fees include instructional material and refreshment breaks.
- Once registered, participants will receive a confirmation of enrollment along with directions to the seminar location.
- Detailed seminar outlines and instructor biographies are available by contacting the Center for Executive and Professional Development.
- Participants receive 0.1 Continuing Education Units for each hour of instruction. CPE credit is also available.
- All of the seminars are also available as custom programs for your organization at a location of your choice.