Oklahoma Municipal Court Clerks Association
2015 OMCCA Annual Conference
May 18-20, 2015
OSU Student Union,
Oklahoma State University
*Please note that you may register online, and we will bill your municipality.
Because of guarantee requirements for meal functions, cancellations must be received in writing by May 8, 2015, at 4 p.m. Fax this to 405-744-6143 for a refund. No refunds will be given after this time.
- American Municipal Services
- Drivers History
- Penn Credit
- Traffic Payment.com
- Tyler Technologies
- Aberdeen Enterprizes
- Brazos Technology
- Infax Inc.
- MCC Innovations
- PerdueBrandonFielderCollins & Mott LLP
- Sutterfield Technolgies, Inc.
- Alcohol Training and Education, Inc.
- Forte Payment Systems
- Jawhawk Software
- Office of Management and Enterprise Services – Open Range
- Saltus Technologies
OMCCA Mission Statement
The Oklahoma Municipal Court Clerks Association is dedicated to increasing the public’s confidence in the judicial branch of government by striving to improve the quality of judicial administration for municipal courts in the state of Oklahoma. In carrying out its mission, the Association strives to provide professional education to its members and to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and experience among municipal court clerks in Oklahoma.
Court Clerk Certification Program
The OMCCA Court Clerk Certification Program is coordinated by Oklahoma State University at the Center for Executive and Professional Development. Certification Program Transcripts are sent out each year in February.
- More information on the Certification Program
- Register online for the Certification Program
- Request a current transcript
- OMCCA Mastery Certification Program Form
2014-2015 OMCCA Training
- Cash Handling – December 5, 2014 – Norman
- Orientation to Municipal Court – October 17, 2014 – Owasso
- Orientation to Municipal Court – March 27, 2015 – Edmond
- District 1 Workshop – October 10, 2014 – Enid
- District 2 Workshop – February 20, 2015 – Glenpool
- District 3 Workshop – November 14, 2014 – Norman
- District 4 Workshop – April 10, 2015 – Chickasha
- 2015 OMCCA Conference – May 18, 19, and 20, 2015
For more information on the Oklahoma Municipal Court Clerks Association, please visit: www.omcca.org