Executive Education Partnership Program
July 21-25, 2014
OSU Stillwater Campus
A Premier Program for Business and Government
- Improve your analytical and decision-making skills at a strategic level
- Broaden your perspective of your role as a leader
- Increase your ability to work together effectively through team building
- Learn new skills and exchange ideas in an interactive setting
- American Fidelity Group
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- AT&T, Inc.
- Bank of America
- BlueCross BlueShield of Oklahoma
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation
- CITGO Petroleum Corporation
- Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center, FAA
- OGE Energy Corp.
- ONE Gas
- ONEOK, Inc.
- Phillips 66 Company
- The Charles Machine Works, Inc.
- Tinker Air Force Base
Date and Fees
Date: July 21 – 25, 2014
Fee: $4,250 per person, which includes tuition, food, and all program materials
Please complete the application form by June 6, 2014. Early enrollment is encouraged. A waiting list will be started when the program reaches capacity.
The ConocoPhillips OSU Alumni Center, OSU-Stillwater campus
A block of sleeping rooms has been reserved at the Cimarron Hotel & Suites in Stillwater ($98 or $149 for a suite per night plus tax for single occupancy). Contact the Best Western Plus Cimarron Hotels & Suites at 405-372-2878 and mention the “Executive Education Partnership Program” for the discounted rate. Parking is available in the Student Union parking garage at $10 per day. The registration fee does not include hotel rooms or parking.
What people are saying about the Executive Education Partnership Program…
“An excellent blend of soft and hard principles of management infused with energy and challenges within the span of a week.”
– Chris Campbell, Director, International Accounting, Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, Woodlands, TX
“A jam-packed week that will make you think and expand your frame of reference and skill set.”
– Kevin Wellfare, Vice President, Marketing, INSURICA, Oklahoma City, OK
“What a great investment in my professional growth. Class was packed with top-tier leaders from a number of strong companies.”
– William McCandless, Managing Director, Analytics, Enogex, Oklahoma City, OK
“I am leaving the program today feeling optimistic and energized about the knowledge gained this week. I am excited to put new concepts into practice and share with my company.”
– Molly Jarvis, Vice President, Share Services Marketing and Communications, Cherokee Nation Business, Catoosa, OK
“The program is intense, but very enjoyable. I have taken at least one thing from each session to go back and implement in my job or organization.”
– Kandace Eaves, Manager, IT Energy Operations, OGE Energy Corporation, Oklahoma City, OK
For information contact:
For more information and to register:
Center for Executive and Professional Development
Spears School of Business
Oklahoma State University
Telephone: 405.744.5208 | Toll free: 1-866-OSU-EXED (678-3933)