11th Annual Energy Conference in Tulsa
Check back for information on the 2018 Energy Conference
The Current Energy Environment: Expectations and Opportunities
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
8:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
Renaissance Hotel, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Join the nation’s top experts in the energy industry as they discuss issues making today’s headlines.
Offered by the Department of Finance and the Center for Executive and Professional Development in the Spears School of Business at Oklahoma State University in association with the Natural Gas and Energy Association of Oklahoma
Enroll Now! .4 CEU credits available.
2017 Conference Sponsorship opportunities are available.
|American Shoreline Turbine||H&P||QPSE Engineering||Renaissance|
Please see program agenda for details.
Dean Ken Eastman, Spears School of Business, Oklahoma State University
Moderator: Griff Jones, President and Chief Executive Officer, Twin Eagle Resource Management, LLC, Houston, TX
|9:00 a.m.||Utility Scale Wind Power’s Developing Role in Oklahoma Energy Production
A summary presentation and open discussion on the development history of wind energy in Oklahoma, the dynamics influencing current and future state development, the market forces inducing wind energy investment, the political climate for renewables at a state and federal level, and wind energy’s role in a successful “all of the above” energy policy for Oklahoma and the long term benefits that will afford the state in the years to come.
Jeff Neves, Vice President, Amshore US Wind, LLC, Corpus Christi, TX
|10:00 a.m.||Measure for Success
Cimarex Energy believes that it is difficult to improve what you do not measure. We attribute much of our success to actively tracking key performance parameters. Learn how Cimarex stays competitive and gain other insights into our culture as we discuss our areas of activity.
Tom McCoy, Vice President, Production, Cimarex Energy Company, Tulsa, OK
|10:45 a.m.||Today’s NGL Business: Addressing Demand and Creating Opportunities
Natural gas liquids, or NGLs, are used to make many of the household consumer products we use every day. Detergent, water bottles, toys and more are all made from NGLs, and the U.S. is one of the largest drivers of NGL production growth. Find out how ONEOK is working with producers to address NGL demand, and receive industry insights from one of the country’s leading midstream NGL companies.
Sheridan Swords, Sr. Vice President, Natural Gas Liquids, ONEOK, Tulsa, OK
|12:30 p.m.||Growing Export Opportunities for Domestic Crude Oil and Refined Products
Leading pipeline company Magellan Midstream Partners will share a perspective on the expansion of their transportation and storage services to meet the needs of their customers. Hear about future opportunities that lie ahead on the horizon for their company and industry.
Michael Mears, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P., Tulsa
Vice President of Production, Cimarex Energy, Tulsa, OK
Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P., Tulsa, OK
Vice President, Amshore US Wind, LLC, Corpus Christi, TX
Sr. Vice President, Natural Gas Liquids, ONEOK, Tulsa, OK
Griff Jones – Moderator
President and Chief Executive Officer, Twin Eagle Resource Management, LLC, Houston, TX
- Program format: 8:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. conference
- CEU credits available
- After attending this conference, you will have a better understanding about the current energy market, where Oklahoma stands in that market, and predictions for the future. Experts share their knowledge with participants through live presentation and question and answer sessions. This conference is for all levels of professionals in the energy industry or serve the energy industry. Digital handouts for the presentations will be provided at or after the conference. No advance preparation is required and there are no prerequisites required to attend this conference.Earn 1.5 hours of CPE Management Services-Technical and 1.5 hours of CPE Economics-TechnicalThe Center for Executive and Professional Development, Oklahoma State University, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.Complaint resolution policy:
If you should have any concerns, please contact Mandy McKinney, Program Manager, Center for Executive and Professional Development, Oklahoma State University, 700 North Greenwood Avenue, 1400 Wing, Main Hall, Tulsa, OK 74106, firstname.lastname@example.org, 918-594-8244
- Location: Renaissance Hotel (Map), Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Price: Enroll Now! $195 per person. If ten or more register from the same company, $175 per person.
- Sponsorship Information: Sponsorship opportunities are available. Become a Sponsor.
- Cancellation Policy:
If a participant would like to cancel her/his registration less than 10 days prior to the conference, you are welcome to send a substitute. All guarantees have been submitted to the hotel, so refunds are not attainable. A refund is available given notification no later than 11 days prior to the conference. If you are transferring your registration to a colleague, please contact the OSU Center for Executive and Professional Development at 405-744-5208 or email@example.com.
- For additional information Contact:
Mandy McKinney, Program Manager, Center for Executive and Professional Development
Oklahoma State University, 700 North Greenwood Avenue, 1400 Wing, Main Hall
Tulsa, OK 74106 USA