Cyber Security Conference
April 28, 2017
COX Convention Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Featuring state, national, and international experts on cyber security – one of the hot topics of 2017 in business.
With the increasing risk and sophistication of cyber attacks, there is a continuous need to adapt your business strategy to protect sensitive business and personal information. This inaugural Cyber Security Conference brings national and international experts to the state and is sponsored by the Management Science and Information Systems Department and the Center for Executive and Professional Development, Spears School of Business, Oklahoma State University.
Benefits to the participant
Learn from the experts and take advantage of questions and answers and networking to develop new ideas and get the information you need to address cyber security including how to:
- understand the risks your organization faces
- define the nature and motivation of different threats—fraud, theft,
- extortion, national security, terrorism
- develop a cyber security strategy for your business.
Please see program 2017 agenda for details.
Rick Wilson, Ph.D., has been a faculty member in OSU’s Spears School of Business for 25 years, presently serving as Chair of the Management Science and Information Systems Department. Prior to earning his Ph.D. from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Dr. Wilson worked for a number of years in industry as an IT professional in the telecommunications industry. He is most well-known in academia for his research in the data sciences, including sports analytics, and has won over a dozen teaching and leadership awards throughout his career.
- The conference is designed for senior-level leaders, human resource and information technology management and professionals, operational technology specialists, systems and data administrators, and other business leaders involved in the decision-making process for cyber security strategy, implementation, and management.
- The conference will be beneficial to those in a range of industries including: legal practices, accounting firms, insurance brokers, personal information suppliers, wholesalers, public sector suppliers, schools, and colleges, and those involved in decision making on or delivery of cyber security in central government, local government, police and fire services, health services, and education.
- Program format – 8am – 5:30pm conference
- CPE credits/CEU credits available
- Location – COX Convention Center (Map), Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Cyber Security Conference only – $225 per person
Multiple registration discount available.
- Sponsorship Information:
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Become a Sponsor.
- Cancellation Policy:
If a participant would like to cancel her/his registration less than 10 days prior to the conference, you are welcome to send a substitute. All guarantees have been submitted to the hotel, so refunds are not attainable. A refund is available given notification no later than 11 days prior to the conference. If you are transferring your registration to a colleague, please contact the OSU Center for Executive and Professional Development at 1-866-678-3933 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For additional information or to sponsor:
Sarah Williams, Program Coordinator, Center for Executive and Professional Development
Oklahoma State University, 215 Business Building
Stillwater, OK 74078-4011 USA
Toll free: 866-678-3933