The Center has provided executive and professional development programs for organizations such as those listed here:
- AEP-Public Service Company of Oklahoma
- Amity Care Corporation
- American Airlines
- American Fidelity Assurance Company
- The Bama Companies, Inc.
- Bank of Oklahoma
- BlueCross BlueShield of Oklahoma
- The Charles Machine Works, Inc.
- China Investment Bank
- CITGO Petroleum Corporation
- Citizens Security Bank, Muskogee
- City of Tulsa
- Dolese Bros. Company
- Dollar Rent-a-Car
- Federal Reserve Bank, OKC
- Ford Motor Company
- Fred Jones Industries
- GPM Gas Corporation
- HTB, Inc.
- Halliburton Energy Services
- IBM Corporation
- Indian Health Service
- KPMG Peat Marwick LLP
- Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center
- National Petroleum Sales, Inc.
- National Rural Water Association
- National Weather Service
- The NORDAM Group
- North American Insurance Agency, Inc.
- OG&E Energy Corp.
- Oklahoma Department of Commerce
- Oklahoma Tax Commission
- ONEOK Petroleum Sales, Inc.
- Pioneer Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
- Provesta Corporation
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc.
- Seagate Technology, Inc.
- Spartan Resources
- St. John Medical Center
- St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center
- Stillwater Medical Center
- Sonic Industries, Inc.
- Southwestern Power Administration
- Health Care of Oklahoma
- State Farm Isurance
- State of Oklahoma
- Sun Exploration & Production Company
- T.D. Williamson
- Tinker Air Force Base
- Union Oil Company of California
- Unit Corporation
- U. S. Postal Service
CFR has made a sincere commitment to constant improvement and continued learning. Our participation in several OSU Business Extension Executive and Professional Development Programs has been very beneficial to that commitment. I would strongly recommend and encourage any company with similar beliefs to take advantage of the educational opportunities offered by OSU in these programs. These programs have given us a chance to make a big difference in the lives of our employees and clients.
Jack Allen, Jr.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
The programs offer an excellent venue for the exchange of management and business ideas that can be applied by the participants back in their business environment. The emotional intelligence competency model provides the most comprehensive summary of personal feedback that I have ever been exposed to. Highly valuable! Well worth the investment, both monetary cost and resource time.
Dakin K. Christenson
Senior Derivatives Trader
CITGO Petroleum Corporation
I really enjoyed participating with faculty and other industry leaders as well as discussing the current business and social issues each of us and our companies face on a daily basis.
Vice President – Information Technology
I have never felt so exhausted, yet so energized, from a training course in my career. The instructors were the best of the best! The participants were made to feel so at ease from day one. The interaction between the instructors and the participants was vital to the success of the program, and it was orchestrated perfectly. Thank you!
Vice President and Director Corporate Accounting and Payroll
American Fidelity Corporation