Course Listing / On-Site Topics
The Center for Executive and Professional Development at OSU will assist you with scheduling a program that works for you and will be responsible for material preparation. Prices for custom programs are dependent upon the length of the program, the subject matter and distance traveled. Dates and times for the seminars are determined according to your needs and instructor availability. We also offer Retreat and Conference Planning services.
View the Course Listings/On-Site Topics. If you don’t see the program you are interested in, contact the Center.
The Customization Process
- We begin with an exploratory meeting, phone call or online form submission to determine business goals, learning objectives, and desired outcomes.
- A preliminary proposal is prepared for review. When an agreement is reached, we work closely with the client to finalize goals and objectives.
- Based on client needs and content areas, the appropriate faculty will be selected. Partnering closely with the client, a preliminary curriculum is developed.
- Curriculum refinements are made and delivery methodologies are finalized.
- The custom program is delivered by the faculty or instructors.
- The Center provides the results of an evaluation to measure the results and impact of the program.
The Spears School of Business faculty is composed of noted scholars, authors, sought-after consultants and practitioners, and caring teachers. Many of the faculty have received outstanding teaching awards and have been recognized for innovative instruction. The faculty are nationally and internationally recognized for their publications and leadership positions in professional academic associations.
View the organizations that have scheduled custom programs.
Thank you for your interest in the Center for Executive and Professional Development’s Custom Programs. For additional information please contact Julie Weathers or 405.744.5208.